The Sweet Poison Quit Plan
The Sweet Poison Quit Plan is the 'how to' supplement to the best-selling Sweet Poison.
- an overview of why sugar is bad and why we get addicted
- a five-step plan to kicking the habit
- tailored advice for men and women
- a guide to sugar-free shopping (how to read the labels and what is safe/unsafe in each supermarket aisle)
- recipes for sugar-free treats (think ice-cream and cakes)
- advice on living sugar-free with kids.
Packed with reader anecdotes and lists to help you organise your sugar-free life, this book presents one of the most accessible and achievable strategies around for losing weight and avoiding some of the more pernicious lifestyle diseases that are increasingly associated with excessive sugar consumption. Gillespie is an informed and entertaining writer who makes his subject fascinating, and inspires with his passion and logic.
Welcome to Refer a Friend Rewards Programme.
Step 1: Create a new account.
Step 2: Add books to cart and you will receive 5% discount place an order.
Step3: On successful order your friend will receive rewards, that can be used to purchase books on your next order.