The Greenberg Rapid Review A Companion to the 7th Edition
The Greenberg Rapid Revew A Companion to the 7th Edition
Developed from the renowned annual Chicago Review Course in Neurological Surgery(tm), this must-have study manual brings active participation and efficiency to the learning and review process. Nearly 10,000 strategically sequenced questions and answers fully explore the breadth of neurosurgery and present complex subjects in an easily accessible manner. Each question directly refers by millimeter to a specific location in the Seventh Edition of the Handbook.
- Nearly 10,000 highly relevant study questions, including
2,500 that are new this edition
- Questions presented in a variety of formats -- true /
false, multiple choice, and open-ended -- just like on the written board exam
- Short answers appear on the same page as questions to
save vital study time
- New chapters cover neuroanesthesia, neurocritical care
and stroke, neuroendovascular intervention, and much more
- An emphasis on repetition and alternate arrangements of
material fosters mastery of key concepts
- Abundant mnemonic devices, helpful hints, and study
charts aid comprehension and retention
- A progressive withdrawal of cues forces users to recall
more and more information From the book's cover
Welcome to Refer a Friend Rewards Programme.
Step 1: Create a new account.
Step 2: Add books to cart and you will receive 5% discount place an order.
Step3: On successful order your friend will receive rewards, that can be used to purchase books on your next order.