Texas Hold'em for Dummies
Texas Hold'em For Dummies introduces you to the fundamental concepts and strategies of this wildly popular game. It covers the rules for playing and betting, odds, etiquette, Hold'em lingo, and offers sound advice to avoid mistakes. This handy reference guide gives new and even seasoned players winning strategies and tactics not just for playing the game, but for winning. You'll learn:
- Rules and strategies for limit, no-limit, tournament, and online play
- How to "play" the other players
- The importance of your bankroll?recommended sizes and more
- Hands you should and should not play
- How to camouflage your play and dodge traps
- When, who, and how to bluff
- How to maximize your win with check-raising and trapping
- The different approaches for playing in private games, casinos, card rooms, tournaments, and on the Internet
- How to use mathematics to your advantage
Texas Hold 'Em isnbsp; a game of both skill and chance. But it's a game that can be beaten, and whether you want to make money, sharpen your game, or just have a good time, Texas Hold 'Em for Dummies will give you the winning edge.
Welcome to Refer a Friend Rewards Programme.
Step 1: Create a new account.
Step 2: Add books to cart and you will receive 5% discount place an order.
Step3: On successful order your friend will receive rewards, that can be used to purchase books on your next order.