Strategies to help you through the financial crisis and set you up for the future.
Paul Clitheroe, one of Australia's leading personal finance advisers, explains how to achieve your financial goals so you can enjoy the good things in life. Even when times are tough there are plenty of things you can do to make life more comfortable in the short term and ensure your financial security in the future.
Whether you're a novice or an experienced investor, Making Money, Australia's top-selling personal finance guide, shows you how to make the most of your dollars, and answers those big money issues that face us each day-
- How can I pay off my mortgage faster?
- How can I save more effectively?
- Should I invest in shares, even in a volatile market?
- How do I get the most from my super and ensure that it will still be there when I need it?
- How do I minimise tax?
- Should I salary sacrifice?
- What should I look for in an investment property?
- How do I retire comfortably?
Making Moneyus the essential guide to see you through tough economic times.
Paul Clitheroe has written a number of books on money and personal finance. He is the chief commentator of Money Magazine and a founding partner of financial planning firm ipac securities. In 2005, Paul was appointed Chairman of the Financial Literacy Foundation.
Welcome to Refer a Friend Rewards Programme.
Step 1: Create a new account.
Step 2: Add books to cart and you will receive 5% discount place an order.
Step3: On successful order your friend will receive rewards, that can be used to purchase books on your next order.